Mind, Body and Spirit
Renew your mind, body, and spirit on a journey to absolute health at Vellum Resort. Here you will escape the stress and distractions of life to embark on a healthy new beginning . We believe in improving the wellness for individuals of all ages and fitness levels through exciting, energetic activities, delicious organic cuisine, and plenty of fun and relaxation.
Set in the tranquil shadow of Vista California’s enchanting Mt. Leigh, the Vellum Resort offers over 100 different treatment experiences to alter your senses in the best possible way. Come explore our luxurious retreats for yourself and see why we are the #1 destination resort and spa.
Bring your life into focus using a combination of Yoga, meditation and healthy living. We believe a clear mind is a vital part of your total health. This is why we give pecial attention to the mind, body and spirit aspect of our program.
In addition to our extensive resort facilities, we provide a refreshing menu of the best spa treatments developed by our experts. These custom treatments are inspired by our serene natural setting and by the best of the world’s ancient and modern therapeutic techniques. Let us help you find the the right ones for you.
Awards and Accolades
Spa Treatments and Packages
To make the most of your experience, we encourage you to start with a cleansing treatment at the start of your trip, continue your vacation with treatments that relax and restore and finally moving on to the more energizing ones closer to the time you depart.
Review our treatments and when ready, click the Book Treatment button to get scheduled.
Have you ever thought how lions communicate to each other? Do you know that they have their own sign language in order to convey a message or express an emotion?
- Lions’ behaviour includes a variety of sounds, such as the roars, moans, meow and woofs. The different level, intensity or tone of these sounds has a distinct meaning too. Lions’s roar can be heard even from 8 kilometers away!! Can you believe that!?
- One way of communicating to each other is through smelling. A lion will urine in a place in order to show that this territory belongs to it. This reminds us a bit of what male dogs are usually doing.
- It is an interesting fact that lions have a particular way of saying hello to each other. They two lions come close, moan, pass their tongues over their lips and rub first their heads and afterwards their bodies. Another reason for behaving like this is in case of being apart for a long time or after a fight when they are in reconciling.
- Licking is also important as it gives pleasure to them. Think that lions cannot lick themselves in the neck and head so when another lion does so it is really amusing.
- According to Jon Frinnell & Karen McComb’s study “Roaring is a flexible behaviour that is sensitive to temporal changes in status; resident males remain silent outside of their territories even when presented with playbacks of unfamiliar males roaring, and nomadic males start roaring only when they are taking over a pride.” http://www.cbs.umn.edu/sites/default/files/public/downloads/Roaring_and_social_communication_in_African_lions-limitations_imposed_bylisteners.pdf
In Wanimalinia we are interested in collecting information about wild animals as we create stories for children. Our purpose is to inform in order to make people aware of the environmental issues in the wild life.
Please read Wanimalinia’s ebooks and tell us your opinion!
Apple store & Amazon –> Adventures in the forest and Adventures in the sea
(only from iPhones and iPads)
We will be more than happy to have a discussion with you on this matter!
2021 Spa Way, Vista, CA 92084
Call now to book your stay or schedule a treatment with our spa center. We are happy to take your reservation or put you in contact with someone that can answer your questions or provide extra information.
Spa Center: 765.456.2111
Copyright © 2014 Parallelus.